Monday, July 05, 2010

July Fourth

July fourth was yesterday and I'm barely (is that the right spelling?) rolling out of bed. It can't be the whooping cough, I refuse to believe it. We'll just call this one-week-old cough Mr. Nasty Phlegm!

Well, I'm keeping this short so I'll post a short video I took from my garage. I never did take a step outside because the neighborhood kids were enjoying the village festivities. And I didn't want them to download my virus. Managed to take a video of the fireworks on our street. Hope you all had a wonderful fourth.

video
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is FREEDOM!." (II Cornithians 3:17)

GateKeeper Sig
Shabby Chic Victorian Rose Divider

1 comment:

www.clinging2hope.blogspot.com said...

Hi sweet heart ,
beautiful film and thanks for share it!
Bay the way you portret is great !!
Who did it to you ?
Love you Debby !

 
ss_blog_claim=6e321c3b498c3d5bae61c5f29d49dbb1