take chocolate seriously. Here are a few things our chocoholic hearts need to know.
1. There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.
2. When the going gets tough, the tough eat chocolate.
3. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
4. It comes from the cocoa bean, beans are veggies, 'nuff said.
5. Exercise is a dirty word... wash mouth out with chocolate.
6. Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.
7. There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now.
8. The 12-step chocoholics program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE! ~~(Terry Moore)
9. There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE. ~~(Linday Grayson)
10. I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?
chocolate Valentine's Day
Want more? Here's a yummy chocolaty slide show. I wouldn't mind if you shared.
Book of the Month
Roses are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink by Diane deGroat.